Re: [IP] Re:diabetes and impaired mental function

>I spoke to my endo about this subject and she said that a person would
>have to have several severe hypos before it would impair learning.  And
>this doesn't mean that you experience some lo's over the course of many

I've often wondered about this myself.  About six years ago, I had an
undiagnosed disease which caused a lot of problems for me.  One of which was
severe hypos on a regular basis.  (By severe, I mean unconsciousness and
going into convulsions.)

I have noticed a few times that my memory doesn't seem to be as good.  I
discussed this with an NP who though that perhaps the mild memory loss might
be due to the severe hypos I had.

Anyone else?

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1