Re: [IP] Medic Alert Bracelets

Debra Said:

>This looks like a pretty neat little gadget.

I checked this out.  Looks like it might be a cool thing.  It will take a
little doing to get everything I need to fit (I might have to abbreviate a
few things...), but I'm gonna try it.

They have something similar to these that you can get in your local
drugstore that are pre-printed for different conditions, and I think they
are probably around the $12.00 range, like the plastic ones listed on the
escopes page.  These might also be a good resource for someone who only has
one condition.

Thanks again!
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1