Re: [IP] Babies/Toddlers drinking milk

Consider continuing to breastfeed.  There is nothing
to say that this relationship can't continue for  a
while longer and then u don't have to worry as much.
I did read somewhere about milk and diabetes also but
can't remember.  My son nursed until he was 3 and my
daughter was 4.  They wanted to and I saw no reason to
quit. It was so easy and no one was the wiser. I also
feel if this disease is a virus, maybe I passed on
some antibodies to help them fight it. Do what feels
right to you and not what society expects.
--- "Compell, Ellen A, CFCTR" <email @ redacted>
> I had a question about milk.  I don't want to start
> a flame war.  Period.
> I remember a while ago reading something about how
> milk can cause diabetes
> in children.  My daughter is almost 10 months old
> and has been breastfed so
> far

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.