From: William Eddie Hollyfield [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 10:12 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] neuropathy...what works?

Ginny,
A bit late. I am glad you wrote. My doc has told me I might profit from
taking it but when I read the side effects I backed down. Have you seen side
effects or something I should watch out for or interaction with other
drugs?. Thanks
Eddie

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here
to get it now!