Re: [IP] neuropathy...what works?

A bit late. I am glad you wrote. My doc has told me I might profit from taking it but when I read the side effects I backed down. Have you seen side effects or something I should watch out for or interaction with other drugs?. Thanks

> The medication Neurontin works for me.

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!