Re: [IP] Re: Insuance - - for Sherry

Sherry - -

I am not a business expert by any means, but here in Cleveland there is an
organization called COSE (Council on Small Enterprises) that when you are an
owner of a small business, then you can join COSE and get good insurance.  Is
there a group like our COSE in your area?  Maybe contact your local Better
Business Bureau? Or a local organization for small businesses?

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Minimed Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
IDDM X >19 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
(MM since 11/00 and am much happier!)
"Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting to happen." - - - Mary Tyler