RE: [IP] Log Book

I use the MiniMed chart books.  They have plenty of room to write and have
all of the categories needed.  MM sends them to me free.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 5:14 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Log Book

 I have never been that good abot keeping a log book before but now I see
that it is going to be kind of important that I keep tract on paper what is
going on.I would be interrested in what kind of log books are the best or if

anyone has like me tried to come up with some kind of charting system of
there own for the computer. I do not like the little log books that come
with
the meters there is not enough room for all the information we need to keep.

I am going to try to remember how to use the chart making things that I have

in the computer to try what I have came up with so far. Any ideas would be
helpful.
                                                   Pam