RE: [IP] Medic Alert bracelet

Lyndy [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> My guess is that they would read the bracelet but wouldn't
> call from the
> scene (btoo busy dealing with a medical crises situation) but
> that the
> hospital would if you were still unconscious or out of it
> when you arrived .

I think it's more likely an issue of time, specifically how long will it
take to get the patient to a hospital.  If it's going to be a while, they're
more likely to make the call.  A shorter time, and they'll just stabilize
and inform the ER team when they arrive that there's a Medic Alert or other
indication of a known condition.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR