Re: [IP] Babies/Toddlers drinking milk

Elloen,

  This is a new one on me!  I have never heard of milk 'causing' diabetes.  I
think that sometimes people are grasping at straws to come up with some sort
of explanation for something they can fully understand.  I drank milk from a
very young age, along with my one sister and two brothers.  None of us have
diabetes.  It is my son who was dxd at age 5.5,  He was breast fed.  So, I
don't have an explanation.    You have to t ry and have faith that things
will turn out!

Good Luck!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua