From: Felicia [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 6:52 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Employers knowledge

You tell them and then they think of you as weak, and wanting too many sick
days.  I rarely take sick days due to this!  Frank you haven't had a problem
with employers thinking you are a weak employee?  I am new to posting and
don't know if I am doing this right?  I see the response but how to you
respond back to the person who talked to you?  Is this the way?  I hope let
me know!  Smiles Felicia