Re: [IP] story to put a smile on your face...

To me it sounds like someone REALLY cares about all of us on the list
enough to REALLY read these posts.  I don't have the memory needed to
remember everything about everyone, but I thinkits really nice when I get
an email checking on something I had posted at some point.  You know to
make sure everything is okay!  Pretty cool!  THANKS FOR CARING JAN!!!!

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 4 years old