[IP] first day of pump training/ a little long SORRY!

 I don't understand why the training is taking so long. My training took a
little over 3 hours. I am far from being an expert on pumping but I feel I
knew the basics after my training to be comfortable enough to go home with it.
I am learning more about it as I go along. If I don't know something I refer
to the book I got with it or call the company. Good Luck
dx'd 74, pumping10/2001