Re: [IP] Hello does anyone ever read my posts????

I have to admit that there is soooooooooo much on here that i do pick and
choose what i open.  It has nothing to do with not caring.  I hope things are
better for you now.  Are there any support groups in your area?  I know that
at least that is a start for you, it's hard to find a therapist who deals
chronic illnesses....I know i tryed but, maybe your area is better.  Keep
smiling tomorrow is another day! :)