RE: [IP] Log Book

I find what works best is to buy a 5 x 7 spiral notebook and make one page
for each day.  There is plenty of room to mark down b.g., insulin basals and
bolus, what I eat and how much and the gr. of carb for each, days I change
set, any exercise or anything different, days I get period, etc. etc. etc.

Ok, it doesn't graph for me but I can always look back and see what I need
to know and it has been a huge help for me.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00