Re: [IP] Hello does anyone ever read my posts????

Hi Denise,
  I am new to the list, I am sorry I did not respond to your post before, But
I am here for you now. I was maybe 13 when dx and I did not want to deal with
it then. I took my shots when when someone was watching me only. I am 35 now
and I have not been able to work in over a year. I guess the reason I did not
respond was because of the fact I am just now able to deal with my own
depression.THANK-YOU list. Being able to read things from others that have
been there and know what I go through everyday helps me alot.I just moved
about a year ago to PA and have not made any friends because I do not work
and I do not drive so my computer is my best friend. I know you must feel the
way I have in the past few months. WHY ME?
Feel free to e-mail me with anything you feel you need to vent about anytime.
I will do my best to respond and hope maybe to make you feel better.
         SMILE, know you have someone who has been where you are at!
                                                 Pam