[IP] Medic Alert Bracelets

On the IP website links page -- I found this link:

This looks like a pretty neat little gadget.  It has a microscopic size sheet
of paper -- along with a built in magnifier to read it -- and the whole thing
is actually pretty small.  It would have room for all of your info - and no
one would have to call an 800 number.  (As an EMT -- I agree with whoever told
you EMTs would not take the time to call the 800 number.  Our priority is to
get the patient to the hospital for further care.  Which is why I've never
bought a MedicAlert bracelet.

But this little microscope type thing looks like it would be ideal -- has all
the pertinent info -- and nobody has to worry about calling an 800 number.

Just my thoughts!

Good luck!

Deb in Southern Illinois