Re: [IP] first day of pump training/ a little long SORRY!

Dear Pam,

  Yes I can still remember the frustration for myself like it was yesterday.

But then I guess you know they need to figure out how the insulin reacts for
you with what you eat.  And they are doing this to program your basal rates
and your bolus ratios.

I'd use this time to familiarize myself with my pump.  Play with the
buttons...carry it with you and try wearing it with your clip or carrying
case etc. to get used to it.  That way when you actually go to use it you
will be familiar and comfortable with it.

Good luck!  And congratulations too!  The time to wear it will be here
before you know it!