[IP] Hello does anyone ever read my posts????

I am going to try sending this again under a different heading.  I am really
REALLY (caps for emphasis only) feeling down.  And yet hardly anyone has
responded.  Actually one person did write me and for that I am
thankful...but as a support group this stinks!!  It feels as though people
pick and choose what they want to read and ignore the rest.   What if
somebody really needs help here???    I'm glad I wasn't in the throws of a
severe low blood sugar and suicidal or something...because I'd die before
anybody here noticed!

Here is what I wrote yesterday:
Well then I know that I am not a newbie!  I've been dealing with D for 35 of
my 36 years!  I was 15 months old at diagnosis.  I was dx'd in June of 1966.
But you know what?  I'd trade with anyone in a second to be a newbie...I
wish I could remember a time before the D.  I guess this is why I have been
battling depression since my daughter's diagnosis 8 years ago.

Speaking of which...am I the only one (???)...who in spite of frequent
testing...8 or more times a day...I am having a really hard time lately in
achieving tight control.  I'm doing the yo-yo thing.  I'm not sure if it is
the stress of having moved in June...the onset of the cardiac problem or the
stress of battling with Heather over the care of her D.   She never wants to
test at all.  I feel like I am sinking into a bottomless black pit!!!

And to top it off I  have been told that Tricare (military's insurance)
doesn't cover diabetic education in this region.  It did where we just moved
from.  So if I am to have any help getting myself or my daughter
straightened out I have to pay out of pocket.  Heather's not even on the
pump yet.  The only military diabetic educator here isn't pump certified
because there just aren't enough patients for her to have the required
amount of pump starts for certification.

I hate my life...why is it that as a child the diabetes never bothered me
but now as an adult it depresses the mess out of me?

Now I don't expect that anybody could solve these problems...but a simple
"Hey I've been through that!"   Or "Yes I'm in/been in/ the military and I
understand your frustration!"  Would also have made me feel better.

Sometimes I truly do feel ALL alone in this.   My husband can only
understand a small part of this...and I am really depressed these days...I
need some encouragement!

So is anyone out there???  Or am I the only Soldier fighting this war????