[IPn] It's Fall

As the seasons change and a snap of cold is in the air, it is time
once again for Insulin Pumpers Fall pledge drive. We must raise funds
to help pay expenses for the fall quarter. I've been running these
campaigns without any help up to now but could really use some
assistance if there is anyone of you with some experience with
non-profit fund raising. If you are interested in helping with the
Fall campaign please contact me privately.

Our goal this quarter is to raise $2000 for each month for a total of
$6000. If possible, it would be nice to accomplish this before the
Thanksgiving break when, I'm sure, no one wants to be bugged by pledge
requests. :-)

So..... lets begin. There are now over 3500 of us so it should not be
to difficult to reach our goal. A small donation annually, $10 or $20
will fill the bill if we can get enough participants. What's the best
way to give???

There are three methods.
1) a simple one time contribution to help with this pledge drive. Your
$10 and $20 donations add up pretty fast.

2) a continuing donation. A small monthly pledge which Insulin Pumpers
can use as base income that we can count on from month to month. This
type of contribution really helps provide an underpinning for our
financial stability. If enough members actually gave in this manner we
might be able to eliminate pledging entirely.

3) a Challenge. Make a Challenge Gift of $100 or more that the other
forum members must match before we can "put it in the bank". This
gives subsequent member donors the opportunity to DOUBLE their
contribution by making a matching donation up to the amount you have
set as the challenge.

If you are financially able and enjoy the information and camaraderie
of the Insulin Pumpers forum, won't you please make a contribution now
to our Fall Pledge drive.

To make a contribution or continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit
the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

If you would like to Challenge the forum to match your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022