[IP] Re:diabetes and impaired mental function a reply to: email @ redacted

Good for you!  I too feel I can learn things with no problem.

The only mental impairment I have is mental-depression!  I wish it would go

I have a 13 year old who doesn't listen and keeps going into dka.  And my
sugars are suffering from stress!   I think banging my head into a brick
wall would be easier and whole lot less painful...hmmm maybe I should go try
that...at least if I'm unconscious I won't have to hear her scream at me
about testing her damn sugars!!!