From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 3:01 PM
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Type I diabetes may affect learning

In a message dated 11/1/01 11:21:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> bg control directly affects one's ability to learn and to cognitively
> function in most cases if not all.  Period.
>

> - --
> Darrin

In general I have to agree with Darrin here.  I did not have diabetes as a
child but now too low or too high directly affects my ability to think,
learn
an djust function in life.
I can see it is really important for good bg control for kids in school,
just
as it is important for me everyday.
If my son ever becomes a diabetic, he is getting a pump!

Faith and ?? my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here