Re: [IP] Anyone Want a Visitor in New York?????

You're kidding, right? The hotels are probably begging for reservations and
still offering discounts. I don't know that for sure though. Maybe the rates
have gone up again since 9/11. I live in Los Angeles so can't offer digs.
However, I stayed in NYC at a place called Hotel Wolcott four years ago. At
the time it was $80 a night, which I thought was pretty good. Considered
budget rate in NYC but it was a nice place. Good luck.