[IP] Anyone Want a Visitor in New York?????

LOL..... Sounds tacky, huh?
Well, I qualify for the Diasensor study, but there isn't one in Chicago.
They said I could travel to New York to do it, but I have nowhere to stay
other than a hotel and I think a hotel in NYC would be pretty high.
Of course I would pay for rooming and food, etc.... The study is in NYC at
St. Luke's.  I myself am not familiar so I have no idea of where that
Just a thought  :O)