[IPn] Mail Order Pharmacies

A couple of weeks ago there was a thread about all the things we
didn't like about our mail order pharmacies. Here's an opportunity for
us to do something about it! A mail-order, medical supply and
pharmaceutical company specializing in diabetes supplies located in
Columbus, OH is looking for an Operations Manager for the Insulin
Pump customer service team. If one of you lives in or near Columbus
or is willing to relocate and is interested, it's a chance to have
"one of our own" working on the inside for a change

If you are interested, please DO NOT reply to the list. Contact
Traci King email @ redacted    614-855-6300