[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #541

 In looking for a really good carb counting book small enough to carry
with me in my purse or pocket, I found out about one that I could
download to my Palm Pilot and have with me all the time. Go to
www.calorieking.com and you can download it to your palm for $11.95 and
get updates regularly. Since I always have my palm with me, my problem
was solved and it includes all the most popular fast food joints!

Karen from the North Pole