Just a reminder, and an invitation to anyone who would like to attend, the
NYC pumpers will be meeting on MONDAY NOVEMBER 5, 2001

6:30 - 8:30pm at the Good Shepard Episcopal Church on 31st street between 2nd
and 3rd Avenue.  I think it is 240 E. 31st street (south side of street).
There is no specific topic, so bring anything you wanna chat about...and any
spare Halloween candy you have laying around cuz you only got 3 trick or
treaters last night instead of the usual 150....(grrrrr)

PLEASE rsvp to me via email, if you ARE coming, so I can get an idea of how
many chairs to pull out :-)

Hope everyone is well...bring friends if you want...

Sara Falconer
NYC Sara Smarty Pants