[IP] TGIF Chat

I know this is out of the ordinary since Ive been forgetting to even post a
reminder but even though this is early this time, its to let you all know that
there will be a chat on Friday evening at 9pm eastern in the anytime room. Im
posting this now since by the time I get home tomorrow afternoon, Im sure it
will be to late to post the reminder even if I do remember.  So I hope to end
the week by seeing you all there.
Dont forget to bring your haloween candy to pass around and share!

Pump Hugggssssssssss..........Dauna