Re: [IP] IT'S HERE!!

I had my training yesterday, all in one day. The CDE was surprised how
much I knew about the pump, I guess I was her only patient who actually
read all the manuals and figured how to work the buttons. I was in and
out in two hours. I 've had a few lows already since hooking up, but
this was because the long acting insulin I took was still in my system.
Doing excellent today!! My BG has been between 70-150mg since this
morning. Good luck with your training!!