Re: [IP] i think i have endometriosis as well

endometriosis is a female health problem. it is when the uterin lining
begins to migrate and grow in other places other than the uterus - such as
the falopian tubes, ovaries, and other places.
It affect s 10 - 15 % of all women. There is no cure but there is help for
It is very painful you can find more info on the net. I just didnt want to
elaborate too much because some people may get offended :)
you can email me personally if you like

Jennifer Hughes