[IP] Unemployement or Disability?

Anyone else have problems with auto-immune diseases such as Lupus, Arthritis
etc.  What do you do?

What about disability from work?  I have always worked (and not shared with
employers my condition) regardless of my DM control, now have tried to take
off to gain control as well as being laid off due to 9-11-01, (I worked for
CONTINENTAL Airlines) but they want to know why I won't take just any job as
cashier etc.  I choose to get well which takes time and energy for me now?
Wondered if anyone else had similar problems?  I am not interested in states
money??  Never wanted a free ride, but need to get well for my future?
Thanks Felicia