[IP] Venting about new endo

You were clearly better off before all the changes
suggested by this new endo team.  I am NOT medically
trained, but if I were you, I would put everything
back the way it was, refer to the pumping insulin
book, and fine tune the rest of the way myself.  There
is no point using their suggestions as a starting
point if you are doing worse than you were before.
I agree with you never to change more than one thing
at a time - and the Pumping Insulin book will agree.
You need to concentrate on one problem at a time, get
it worked out, and then move on to the next.
Again, I am NOT medically trained.  YMMV.

Do You Yahoo!?