[IP] Re: Type 1 Diabetes Affect Learning

I agree 100%, my son has beeen diagnosed a little over a year and in that
year he not only has learned as much as he could about diabetes, carb
counting and complications, but also in school.  He was always bright, but
since his diagnosis, he has become a straight A student.  I think he just had
to grow up and mature over night and he has.  I don't believe diabetes is an
excuse not to succeed in school and life.  If anything it has made my son to
want to succeed even more.