RE: [IP] Venting about new endo

I would have went to the head of that department and made a HUGE complaint
about the "fello" and the endo and would have walked right out of there.
I've done this before. I am a human being and refuse to be spoken to or
yelled at like that.

You know your body and you know what works and if they can't take the time
to listen to your reasoning, then it's not worth sitting there.  I would
imagine your b.g. were high next time you checked just from the stress of
that visit!

The only reason I go for my 3 mo visit is to get my physician's work order
which I need every 3 months, get my blood level works ups and that's it!
I'm tired of the same old nonsense and am doing the best that I can.  I get
more help from the ip-ers than anywhere else!

Good luck!
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00