[IP] Angel Flight

My brother and I flew w/Angel flight and they were a blessing when he had to
go for his transplant in Miami.

We were having bad storms and they were all over Florida and they almost had
to cancel the flight.  We had 6 hrs to get to Miami and if we drove, we
would never have made it.

We flew via radio contact only in a 4 seater plane and we were scared as
heck but it was the only way to get there on time.

The flight wasn't bad at all and the landing was better than those of a
large jet!

What was even better was that I had asked the pilot if we could pray before
we got on the plane and we all joined hands (pilot & asst pilot, my brother
and I) and prayed and they joined in as well.

They had given my brother a list of 3 pilots and whoever was available was
it....we couldn't thank them enough!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00