Re: [IP] lets talk fast food/name of the book

 Sorry I should of put the name of the book in the first letter.And the
reason I am on certine carbs at certine times is because I have my pump but
have not had the training yet. I start the training today.
                  the name of the book is:
                           The Complete Book of Food Counts
                            Corinne T. Netzer