 Today is my first of three maybe four days of pump training. I wish they
could do it all in one day. I have had the pump in the house for about a
month. I have read the manual that came with it and the book "Insulin Pumper"
I think I would be able to handle starting if I could have a phone number to
call if I had a problem. I will write and let you all know what they tough me

                                  I'm so HAPPY!!