[IP] Free airline flights to get to a doctor

Recently my wife and I had to fly to Atlanta, Georgia to get a number of
medical tests for my six year old son (this experience is making Diabetes
look easy).  We utilized both of these services and were quite surprised and
pleased with the results.

If G-d forbid a child (or I believe any person, but only needed for my child
so not sure) has to fly to a doctor for medical tests or treatments these
are two programs that provide FREE flights for the child and a parent (or

Continental Airlines Care Force (Free tickets for
                               ill kids & 1 parent)		1-281-261-6626

Angel Flight: National							1-800-325-8908
Angel Flight Northeast (North Andover MA)				1-800-549-9980

Angel Flights are flights in a private plane (owner is the pilot) which are
done completely for free as a 'service' to help people who are not well.
The major advantage here, besides cost, is that you avoid the 'public'
airport (they'll pick you up at the closest 'private' (little plane) airport
to your home and drop you at the same at your destination (i.e. much less
travel time to and from airport in almost all cases and no need for two
hours prior to flight arrival).

The 'bad' part is that these are private planes and have limited distance
(so they may have to do trip in more than one 'hop') and cannot fly as fast
as commercial flight (the flight from Atlanta to Newark was 2:15 commercial
but 4:15 Angel).

Yerachmiel Altman