Re: [IP] Clothes

In a message dated 11/30/00 11:54:25 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< If you sew, whenever you make an opening in the pocket, sew a buttonhole
 around it to reinforce and prevent fraying or further ripping.

When I make an opening in my pocket, it's in the seam. I just rip a few
threads out, then do a couple of stiches at either end of the place I've
opened to keep the seam from ripping out further. I do have one jumper with
kangaroo pockets that I had a seamstress make a buttonhole in -- about
halfway down.

Jan and Elvis