Re: [IP] Re: square waving and dual waving

In a message dated 11/30/00 6:21:19 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hope this explains the enigma of Asian cusine:) I use my insulin pen rather
>  than try to bolus for Thai or Chinese and then correct with a bolus 3 hours
>  after the meal.

That was a great explanation, Pixie -- THANKS! . . . you did so good with
that one, that I have another question ;-)
Why do you use your insulin pen?  Wouldn't you want to just bolus the same
amount with your pump, and then do the same correcting bolus?

Lyndy (who less than a month ago never imagined she'd be talking about basals
and boluses and bg's)