Re: [IP] Fast foods

They are supposed to have pamphlets containing their nutrition facts but
there was one incident where I went to a subway and they were out of them.
That was fine. I just figured I would call another one and get the info. that
I needed. I called two others one of them which was out also the other had
them but because it was lunch hour and she was the only one there I was told
that she didn't have time to take off her gloves and look it up for me. I
told myself that I would go after work and report her rudeness to her manager
but I didn't.
I let it slide. This happened several months ago and I am still a little
angry with it. I think the saying "Until you've walked a mile in my shoes"
might apply here. I have learned to either carry my book with me or eat
things that I am fairly good at guessing with.
Am I the only one this has happened to? What would you or have you done? Was
their any course of action taken to correct the problem?