Re: [IP] Re: Reply to howto's

> Michael - many thanks for your response.  I'm now more aware of how
> much work this listserve entails (thanks for your message George)
> and have noted the faqs and howto addresses so I won't have to ask
> dumb and time-consuming questions.

There's an old saying....

The only dumb questions are the one's that are not asked. That's what
we are here for.

1) to stimulate your mind to ASK the questions to begin with and...
2) help answer the MANY questions about pumping and diabetes
management and...
3) help foster the spread of knowledge about diabetes and the tools
to manage it and ...
4) I'm sure there's more......