Re: [IP] Re: square waving and dual waving

In a message dated 11/30/00 7:49:19 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > Chinese food are the two worst
 >  offenders for long delayed high's.

 Pizza, I get.  Chinese doesn'y make sense to me . . . Can someone explain
why
 Chinese falls in the delayed highs category?

Because Chinese food is FULL of fat! Not to mention that starchy rice, hidden
sugars and cornstarch in the sauces. (and remember that cornstarch is what
they put in those medical foods that keep your sugars up overnight to prevent
lows)

Jan and Elvis