[IP] Re: The Halifax group and Cudos to Michael and admin staff

Barb - the meeting sounds exciting and the beginning of something big in your
area.  I second your recognition of the incredible job Michael and others are
doing to foster this site.  Kudos also to you.  I spent some time last
evening on YOUR website and learned a lot.  Also found my spirit refreshed.
Many thanks for so much sharing.  Jill T