RE: [IP]square waving and dual waving

you know, i wish i had your problem.  I LOVE TO EAT!!!  This is why i am a
dietitian and why i must work out.  Oh and i married a man who owns an
Italian Pork store where they make fresh mozz. cheese and homemade
sausages....
Food is good:)

I sure wish I could follow a more rigid plan, but in the 20 years
since I left my mom, I've not been able to follow any kind of
consistency regarding food.

I hate food.  I hate cooking.  I hate grocery shopping.  I hate
cleaning up..... I hate *eating*.  No, I don't have an eating disorder,
but I've always hated every aspect of it.  I'm lucky to just be able to
eat at least once a day.  It kinda sucks.