Re: [IP] Walmart Insulin

In a message dated 11/29/00 1:27:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Walmart I noticed a poster in the pharmacy for Rely-On brand insulin. I
didn't even know you could buy generic insulin. >>
 i got a  letter  from Lilly  and they said  not to  change  unless you talk
to the   doctor  first  and if you  have the  co pay  is   it  the  same  no
matter  how   much the  med is   take   care   happy holidays louann