Re: [IP] another question

> > So that if I
> > have a high bg of 160, 1 unit will bring me down to 80, but if I
> > have a 240 bg, it may take less than 2 units to bring me down to 80.

Your endo told you correct information.  The higher the blood sugar is,
the greater the insulin resistance.  If you've ever experienced a bg in
the 300s you will see that the normal ratios do not work.  This is not
just intuition it's actual a scientific fact.  I learned it during a week
long diabetes intensive at UCSF.

Heidi