Re: [IP] another question

On 30 Nov 2000, at 12:45, Michael wrote:

> > Got another question I need advice on please:
> > What are the chances of having two different rates needed for
> > dropping my bg's when high?
> When you are high, you generally become insulin resistant. Isn't
> mother nature nice :-(

hmmmm I'm getting mixed messages here.  My endo recently told
me that each additional unit is a bit more powerful.  So that if I have
a high bg of 160, 1 unit will bring me down to 80, but if I have a 240
bg, it may take less than 2 units to bring me down to 80.

Although the past two days' spaghetti experiences seem to
contradict that.  Does food bolus behave differently than
generalized high bg bolus?