[IP] disetronic tubes/tenders breaking

This has happened to me recently too. It took me two days to figure it out.
I kept changing the site, only to have my bs. skyrocket again.  And I was
stuck because all my boxes were from the same lot number.  Disetronic was not
too helpful either. They promised to overnight replacements to me, but it
took three days for them to get their act together  and get me some good
replacements.  It was scary how fast my blood sugar rose.

Jennifer Bowhill