[IP] R1000

I am currently researching various pumps and am quite interested in the
R1000.  Before I go forward I want to communicate with people who use it
about its pro and cons.  If you are using the R1000 or know anything about
it, I hope that you will help.  What are the pros and cons of the R1000 and
what made you choose it?  I have heard that it either has or had a problem
with alarms going off constantly, have you had that problem?  Any other
information that will help me make my choice would be appreciated.  I am
meeting with a rep from Insulin Infusion Spefcialties on Monday, December 4,
Thank you,