Re: [IP] Walmart Insulin

In a message dated 11/29/00 9:28:20 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Yesterday when I was at Walmart I noticed a poster in the pharmacy for
> Rely-On brand insulin. I didn't even know you could buy generic insulin.
> I've been on the Lily stuff for 14 years, NPH, R, and now Humalog.  Has
> anyone tried it?  Is it reliable?  Is it cheap? My scrips are all at Kroger
> so I'd have to change pharmacies, and don't want to deal with the insurance
> paperwork unless it would save a lot.  This year my prescriptions only have
> a $10

I haven't used it but know someone who does, says it works just fine.  I
don't know if walmart has an equivalent insulin for humalog though.

"I think I've scratch the surface after 20 years of marriage.
Women want chocolate and conversation."  --Mel Gibson